You arrived in Optec's core, which contains PRODUCTS and SYSTEMS sections. Here you can start to visit our advanced Imaging Systems, developed with customized solutions.
Inside chapter News you can find some of our research financed from CEE and Scientific and Research Department, plus some of more recent Optec's development.
Systems are a product's complex combination, so, in order to illustrate you a more readable exposition, we have left for them a dedicated section, in which you can meet our industry development as, foe example, Textile and Mechanical.
Obviously, you will see only some part of our significantly production, other development will be only listed while others will not be at all, if they are covered by disclosure agreement from Optec and Customer.
Do not hesitate, by CONTACT US section, to send us your request about development, with or without customized solutions, that meet your requirements. If you are a Factory you can request our Data Book CD, which contains update details about our development.
Following list, report some of High Tec Product Hi-Lights develops from Optec for Customer:
- Designed and built for special Dual Projection System for Flight Simulator, that projected two different images using only one optical path.
- Manufactured custom of Multi Channel Common Aperture Camera Systems, linear and matrix, providing solutions for 2, 3 and 4 channels.
- Designed and produced for High Resolution Lenses, F55/1.8 with resolution of 600 cycles/mm, diffraction limited level.
- Built special Imaging Multi Channel Camera Systemsfor aeronautical applications, with resolution up to 2Kx2K, with or without cooled sensors, covering spectrum from UV to near IR.
- Designed of Optical Interface for standard lenses available on the market for use with long optical path lengths in glass, such as for optical dichroic prism systems.
Designed and manufacture of Special Optical Relay Lenses high aperture and high resolution and contrast.
- Development of standard line of Near IR lenses from 0.9-3µ.
- Family development of Multi Channel Line Scan Cameras using linear arrays up to 2048x1 with pixel readout rate of 20 MHz for channel and noise level lower than four grey levels.
- Line design and manufacture of Relay Optical Lenses with high aperture for high resolution and contrast for X-Ray equipment in medical applications.